sábado, 19 de abril de 2008

Welcome to the au pair world!

Hi! I was supposed to write about this au pair experience when I was in United States (from February, 2007 to February, 2008), but I didn't have enough time. One year later, I came back to my country and I will start doing that. I'm writing in English because everybody, all around the world, can read it. I really want to help you, current au pairs and future au pairs. Good luck!

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Hey Ana, I have read your blog and I really think that is a great idea...I was an aupair in 2004 to 2005 and I had an amazing experience ever, I´ve found a lovely family which whom I still have contact with and I´m so glad that I could met them...Fortunatelly, everything went ok with me and I have had tha most great time of my life!!! I wish good luck to everyone and I advice you to be patience and to grow a bit because you have to remember that you are in a diferentt country and you must adapt yourself to it! But you can really have a good time if you have open mind and if you are ready for it...Well, i wish you the best!!!

sincerely

Rosangela Brevet