terça-feira, 6 de maio de 2008

International driver's license?


Driver’s license (permission to drive) - Sometimes it’s necessary to get the state driver’s license to be included in your host family car’s insurance. When I arrived in Florida, I just had my international driver's license. To get my regional one, I made 2 tests: a multiple choice one and a practical one. It’s not difficult, but you need to study and drive carefully during the test. It’s important to tell: I didn’t know about it and didn’t have a lot of help when I arrived in USA, so I waited almost 2 months to start driving. So, ask to you host family before you leave your country or as soon as you can:

1) I just have my international driver’s license. Is it enough to be included in you car insurance?

2) When I arrive in USA, should I get a regional driver’s license to be included in your insurance? Can you help me to get my driver’s license in USA?


Good luck!

Nenhum comentário: